The Everyone Project
The purpose of The Everyone Project is to build stronger, more dynamic communities, organisations and industries by helping everyone to put their hand up and be counted.
We believe in using the power of business to create a positive impact on the world and generate a shared and durable prosperity. We are committed to the social and environmental principals of a benefit corporation and are working to achieve B-Corp certification at the earliest opportunity to reflect this.
Certified B Corporations are businesses that meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
Learn more about B Corporations.
The Everyone Project was created by Sii.
The Everyone Project would not have been possible without the expertise and generous input of the following people - credit to them for what we've got right, but not for anything we haven't!
- Neil Peplow and Dr Georgie McClean, Australian Film, Television and Radio School
- Anna Johnston and Melanie Casley, Salinger Privacy
- Professor Tim Soutphommasane, SDIN and University of Sydney
- Tracey Vieira, SDIN and Hoodlum
- EO Gill, SDIN
- Screen Diversity & Inclusion Network (SDIN) member representatives
- Deborah Williams and Stuart Hemstock, Creative Diversity Network
- Rose D’Almada-Remedios, Diversity Council Australia
- Sonia Mehrmard, Diversity Arts Australia
- Cecilia Anthony and team, DiverseWerks
- A/Professor Dimitria Groutsis and Sarah Abbott, University of Sydney
- A/Professor Mark Rubin, University of NSW
- The Crew of First Day Productions
- Glynis Hannell, Psychologist
- Greg Matthews, UX Consultant
- Lindy Taylor, LindyHOP Pictures
- Professor Anton Van Den Hengel, Australian Institute for Machine Learning
- Phil Kernick, Matthew Prisk and Jakob Pennington, CQR Cyber Security
- Michael Daddo, Shannons
- Michelle Hubbard, Hubbard Copywriting
- Gregg Mitchell, Gregg Mitchell & Associates
- Tracey Mair, Tracey Mair Publicity
- Ben Lehman, Lehman Law
- Dan McConville, DGM Technology
- Shabana Azeez, Actor and Sii
- Sputnik and Sam Abell, Out Of This World
- Paul Heidenreich, Ocho Creative
- Gerry Neustatl, a11y Australia
- Neil Melville, User Assistance Consultant
- Jan Klan, Tactic Media
- Rob Gordon, Outrun Software